I’m Heading to the World Innovation Forum
May 4, 2009 3 Comments
I’m heading out to the World Innovation Forum in New York on Monday, May 4. I’m really looking forward to this conference. It has a lot of wattage and great attendees.
Here’s the speaker list for the World Innovation Forum:
- Clayton Christensen – Disruptive Innovation as a Platform for Growth
- Vijay Govindarajan – Strategic Innovators: From Ideas to Execution
- Fred Krupp – Untangling the Future: Why Innovations Never Follow a Straight Line (eco focus)
- Dan Ariely – Changing Focus: Why Human Behavior is the Hunting Ground for Insight & Innovation
- CK Prahalad – The New Age of Innovation
- Paul Saffo – How Today’s Technology is Defining Tomorrow’s Creator Economy
- Padmasree Warrior – Cisco CTO
There will case studies discussed as well. Media partners are the Wall Street Journal and Business Week. Dozens of large corporations will be there too.
There will be a number of specially designated people blogging and tweeting about the vent. Some details about this were put together by EMC’s Stuart Miniman in this presentation: