Get a $5 Enterprise Wiki and Help Some Kids: Atlassian’s Stimulus Plan
April 20, 2009 3 Comments
Last week, we saw a fun race to a million followers on Twitter, where the real winners were people around the world suffering from Malaria. Business combined with charity.
This week, Atlassian is running its own special event: the Atlassian Stimulus Package. Here are the details:
- $5 annual license for Confluence wiki
- $5 annual license for JIRA issue tracker
- Available to teams of up to five people
- First year comes with support and maintenance included
- Proceeds go to Room to Read, which builds much-needed schools and libraries in developing countries
- Pricing is available for five days from April 20 – 24, 2009
Not too shabby, particularly when you consider that both Confluence and JIRA start at $1,200 each. And considering where Gartner positioned Atlassian in its Social Software Magic Quadrant…
…it’s not a bad way to get your feet wet in the social software world. And help some children in need as well.